Seminar Topics and Speakers
“Acing” your next Accreditation Survey: Not just for Managers anymore!
Jhmeid Billingslea - CRCST, CIS, CHL, CMRP, CST
Surgical Services Leader and Educator, Consultant and ADVOCATE
What is an Accreditation Survey?
“The Accreditation survey process is data-driven, patient-centered and focused on evaluating actual care processes. The objectives of the survey are not only to evaluate the organization but also to provide education and “good practice” guidance that will help staff continually improve the organization’s performance.”
Communication between the OR and SPD Bridging the Gap & Improving Processes
Harry Mullen - MBA, CRCST, CIS, CHL, CER
Senior Partner of Central Sterilization Solutions
SPD Manager at Riverside University Hospital
- To consider verbal and non-verbal communication methods
- To understand and practice effective listening skills
- To communicate in clear, respectful and non-judgmental ways
- Understanding the dynamics between the OR and SPD
- Understand the impact the OR has on workflow
- Educating your support staff and know what is needed
- What opportunities are available to improve?